Ever wanted your own Teamspeak 3 Server? I’ve built a script that will install a secure copy of Teamspeak 3 (64 bit) on CentOS 6.4.
Simply run the following set of commands on your CentOS 6.4 server to install a secure Teamspeak 3 voice server:
- @todo: Install TS3 into a chroot environment
- This script denies access to all ports, excluding HTTP, DNS, SSH and the necessary Teamspeak ports
- The mirror (4players.de) is an official Teamspeak 3 mirror
- Teamspeak will run under the unprivileged ‘teamspeak’ user
- Teamspeak will automatically run at startup via the official Teamspeak 3 init.d startup script. Chkconfig support is added via sed